The Manchester Bombing, Terrorism and You
First let us define terms.
- Mr. Abedi is an associate of a larger terrorism network in England
- At this point eight other individuals have been arrested
- The improvised explosive devise shows a sophistication of planning and design capabilities
- ISIS claims responsibility for this attack
- The current body count is at 22 with many others wounded.
This attack is the most recent for England. Calling it strait as we like to, we must say prepare for many more. It is only a matter of time before it happens here. The level of terrorist violence is on the rise. Let’s focus on what we can do as a result.
Learning from the Manchester Bombing
As we always say, we never want anyone to cower in fear as a result of terrorism. When we do this as a people, the terrorists win. This latest incident lets us raise our awareness and ability to respond. Let’s look at these things.
- Awareness and communication are the cornerstones of a readiness plan
- A personal plan is very important. Understanding the larger picture of this terrorist threat is just as important
- Get serious about how things affect you and yours
- Understand Memorial Day and the sacrifice made
Words are useless without action. Our life is a reflection of what we do with it. Don’t be a victim. Sheeple never actually do anything but follow the crowd.
We are Full Circle Systems Security & Defense
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by clicking here. Also, you can call us toll free at 1-877-474-6050. Don’t let another day go by without a good plan in place and trained people. We are here to serve you.