Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 19:49 — 45.5MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS
A Toddler Murdered, Help Us Catch His Killer
The police in Little Rock Arkansas are searching for an “older Black Chevrolet Impala” but have no description of the driver. A toddler murdered due to a senseless act of road rage. If you have any information please call 501-371-INFO (4636) or 501-340-8477. A $20,000 reward is being offered for information leading to this individuals arrest.
Final Update: Killer Caught
Story here – http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/23/authorities-suspect-arrested-in-road-rage-killing-3-year-old-boy.html
Gary Holmes was charged after surrendering to police in his hometown of Little Rock, Assistant U.S. Attorney Patrick Harris said late Thursday. Holmes was the subject of national outrage and a $40,000 reward after allegedly shooting the boy after becoming enraged when his grandmother did not move fast enough after braking for a stop sign.
As of 12-21-2016
Investigators are offering a $40,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction of the person who shot 3-year-old Acen King.
The grandmother was driving her grandson to do some shopping when parked at a stoplight. The driver behind her was in a hurry and thought that she didn’t start driving fast enough.
He shot into her car hitting her three year old grandson.
The grandmother lulled into a nearby shopping center and saw her grandson was shot. He passed away at the hospital later that day.
Police are offering a $20,000 reward as authorities hunt the person responsible for shooting a 3-year-old boy during a Saturday road rage incident in Little Rock.
Source: $20,000 reward offered as cops hunt road rage killer of 3-year-old boy | Fox News
Help Find His Killer
Nothing gets to me more that an innocent child being hurt. If you are in the Little Rock area, have family or friends dow there, please share this information. This individual must be brought to justice. The pain of losing a child is unimaginable. As I said previously children in danger was the reason I published the episode on Chicago violence. If you have any information please call 501-371-INFO (4636) or 501-340-8477. A $20,000 reward is being offered for information leading to this individuals arrest.
How To Deal With Road Rage
A toddler murdered as a result of road rage. There is possibly no more senseless tragedy than this. We can look at road rage from two vantage points.
- You are the one who has road rage.:
- Quit being an asshole. Seriously, there is no reason for getting that mad while driving.
- You are in a car, and so are they. These things may not end the way you want
- Learn to calm yourself down, get out and do some push ups. Take jui jitsu, boxing, muy thai, whatever you need to to get rid of some of that aggressive energy.
- Would you talk or act this way in front of your mother or grandmother?
- If you are the one being targeted by road rage:
- Pay attention. Is this person honking at you or getting mad at you? Do NOT feed into their anger, and try not to respond on their level.
- Remove yourself from the situation. Turn down a different street, go find a cop, get to a very public area, call 911 if you think you need to. I don’t want to do an episode about the violence that affected you.
- Make sure not to stop until it is truly safe.
- Have an idea of an alternative way home. If this individual begins following you, do not take them to your house, or friends or family. Figure out an alternative place to go.
- Be ready to defend yourself if you must. This is really a last resort. When people get out of their car because they are mad, things get crazy.
While these are just the basics we will do another episode related to road rage in the future. If you want further information check out the episode on surviving an attack.
We are Full Circle Systems Security & Defense
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by clicking here. Also, you can call us toll free at 1-877-474-6050. Don’t let another day go by without a good plan in place and trained people. We are here to serve you.